Thursday, June 17, 2010

Arrival


I have reached Kyoto. The drive here was amazing. There were so many apartment high rises and neighborhoods of cramped town homes, shopping districts and industry. It was familiar but extremely different at the same time. Besides the housing there were more sights and features to the buildings than I have time this morning to describe. So I will be relying on photos extensively to document my travels. It is also very hot and humid. So when you look at these pictures imagine these scenes in Hawaii or Florida.
I hope everyone was able to find this blog with a minimum amount of fuss. I hope you find it informative about my travels in Japan, the sights I see and what I am up to school wise. I also would like to apologize before hand for any typos and technical problems on this blog. This is the first time I have ever kept a blog and it will be a learning experience for all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Logan,

    Glad you had a safe trip. Your blog is working great. Post the picture you sent of the scene out of your bedroom window, it's awesome. --Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Logan -

    Your Dad sent the family the link to the blog ~ I'm excited to hear all about the trip! Happy travels and thanks much for sharing.

    Aunt Anne

    ReplyDelete